Shawn Luke Antill
Antill, circa 2017; Tattoos on Antill's arm and chest
- Missing Since 12/23/2017
- Missing From Cadiz, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/24/1993 (29)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A hooded sweatshirt, boxer shorts, ankle socks, and possibly a bluish-gray beanie cap and black and white Nike Air Jordan sneakers.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Antill has thick eyebrows, and he had a full beard at the time of his disappearance. One of his ears may be pierced. He has the following tattoos: a black and gray half sleeve on his right forearm with a flower, a crown and the words "One Life" within the sleeve, the letters "FOE" in black script on his left bicep, the letters "BLA" in black script lettering on one side of his collarbone and the letters "KTA" in black script lettering on the other side, and his last name "Antill" tattooed on his upper back between his shoulders. A photo of some of the tattoos is posted with this case summary. Antill smokes Newport Menthol cigarettes.
Details of Disappearance
Antill was last seen on December 23, 2017. He was riding in his car with two friends and one of their children, traveling from Uhrichsville, Ohio to Cadiz, Ohio. According to his companions, Antill was possibly under the influence of drugs and his behavior changed during the ride. He believed the police were after them and asked to be let out of the car.
Antill's friends pulled over and let him out of the vehicle on U.S. 250 near the Harrison County Home. One of his friends got out with him and tried to calm him down, but Antill only became more paranoid and ran away from him towards Cadiz. His friends drove back to their home in Uhrichsville. He never showed up at their home to pick up his car and has never been heard from again.
At the time of his disappearance, Antill was carrying his cigarettes, a disposable lighter, and his wallet, which contained identification but not his driver's license. Since his disappearance, there hasn't been any activity on his cellular phone or credit card. He is missing under unclear circumstances and his case remains unsolved.
- Harrison County Sheriff's Office 740-942-2197
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 28, 2018; casefile added.