Shawnda Renee Baldwin
Baldwin, circa 2011
- Missing Since 12/25/2011
- Missing From Lexington, Kentucky
- Classification Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 4'11, 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A loose baggy t-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers and earrings.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Baldwin's hair was mid-back length at the time of her disappearance. She has a scar on her forehead, her ears are pierced and she wears eyeglasses. She has a tattoo of a heart with a banner on the upper left side of her chest and a tattoo of a small heart with a sword through it on her right ankle. Baldwin may use the last names Dixon, Grimes and/or Scott.
Details of Disappearance
Baldwin was last seen in Lexington, Kentucky on December 25, 2011. She said she was going out of town with her boyfriend and would be back in a couple of weeks. She never returned home. Her boyfriend stated they went to Tennessee, where he got sick and had to go to the hospital.
A mutual friend then took Baldwin to a Kroger store to get money, then dropped her off at a bus station. She may have been planning to take a bus to Louisiana to meet someone she knew from online. She has never been heard from again.
Baldwin was very close to her family and kept in regular touch with them prior to her disappearance. Few details are available in her case.
- Lexington Police Department 859-258-3600
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 19, 2021; casefile added.