Sheila Ann Lopes
Lopes, circa 2008
- Missing Since 08/28/2008
- Missing From Escondido, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/16/1936 (84)
- Age 71 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray cotton two-piece sweatsuit, a long-sleeved zippered teal-green shirt and matching pants, white canvas slip-on deck shoes, a gold bracelet on each wrist, a diamond wedding band, and a black pearl ring on her left hand.
- Medical Conditions Lopes suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and is considered a dependent adult as a result. She'd been having symptoms of the illness for about five years by 2008. She is mostly lucid, however, and she's in good health physically.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, blue eyes. Lopes has scars on both ears and a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. She smokes cigarettes. She is originally from London, England and speaks with a slight British accent.