Sheila St. Clair
St. Clair, circa 2015; St. Clair on the day of her disappearance
- Missing Since 08/20/2015
- Missing From Duluth, Minnesota
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Native American
- Age 48 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 115 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A knee-length black sleeveless dress and light-colored shoes. A photo of St. Clair on the day of her disappearance is posted below this case summary.
- Medical Conditions St. Clair suffers from unspecified health issues.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. St. Clair's right foot is crippled and she may limp as a result. She has a tattoo of an eagle on her right arm. Her ears are pierced. She may use the last name Jackson.
Details of Disappearance
St. Clair was last seen at the Cascade Apartments in the 100 block of west Third Street in Duluth, Minnesota on August 20, 2015.
She was planning to travel to the White Earth Reservation, but never arrived there. She may have also wanted to go to Red Cliff, Wisconsin; she apparently never arrived there either. She wasn't reported missing until September 10.
St. Clair didn't own a vehicle at the time of her disappearance and may have tried to get a ride to where she was going. It's extremely uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning and she's considered missing under suspicious circumstances. Her case remains unsolved.
- Duluth Police Department 218-730-5050
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 30, 2017; casefile added.