Johnson, circa 1997
- Missing Since 05/01/1997
- Missing From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 03/14/1962 (61)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white sweatshirt, dark blue sweatpants and black shoes with a side buckle.
- Medical Conditions Johnson suffers from diabetes, schizophrenia and a heart condition. She has a history of drug abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Johnson has scars on her outer right ankle and across four of her right fingers. Her ears are pierced. Her nicknames are Chocolate and Yogi.
Details of Disappearance
Johnson told her family members that she planned to meet a female friend in her hometown of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on May 1, 1997. She left her residence on Seigel Street and was last seen in either the 2500 block of Washington Street or the 1200 block of south Carlisle Street during the day.
Johnson never returned home and has not been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Philadelphia Police Department
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 27, 2021; picture added, distinguishing characteristics updated.