Sonya Lynn Bradley
Bradley, circa 2002; Two of Bradley's tattoos; William "David" West
- Missing Since 10/10/2002
- Missing From Eddyville, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'8, 95 pounds
- Medical Conditions Bradley has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, lupus, and mitral valve prolapse. In January 2002, ten months before her disappearance, she was also diagnosed with a brain tumor and was under medical observation for it at the time she vanished. She is supposed to take daily medication but did not have it with her when she disappeared. Bradley was reportedly depressed over her health at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Bradley has an appendectomy scar and a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. She has multiple tattoos on her arms, including on both upper arms at the shoulders; photos of two of her tattoos are posted with this case summary.