Hull, circa 1978
- Missing Since 05/19/1978
- Missing From Fleischmanns, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 76 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green sweater with a few buttons missing, a brown blouse, a brown skirt, black shoes, a gold wedding ring and gold earrings.
- Medical Conditions Hull was in the early stages of dementia at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, gray eyes. Hull speaks Ukrainian and Polish as well as English. She wears dentures, her right eyelid droops slightly, and she needs a cane to walk.
Details of Disappearance
Hull was last seen walking along Route 28 near her home in Fleischmanns, New York at 1:00 p.m. on May 19, 1978. She has never been heard from again.
Investigators believe she may have gotten confused and tried to go to her son's home in New York City, but because of her age and mobility issues, they don't believe she could have gotten far on her own. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- New York State Police 607-432-3211
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 13, 2018; casefile added.