Sorita Lynn Annis
Annis, circa 2020
- Missing Since 07/17/2020
- Missing From Crestview, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/21/1995 (27)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red long-sleeved shirt and black leggings.
- Medical Conditions Annis suffers from schizophrenia and a substance abuse problem.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Annis has a scar on her forehead at the hairline, and her nose is pierced. She may walk with a limp, favoring her left leg, due to a prior hip injury. At the time of her disappearance, her hair was dyed purple, blue and green. Annis may use the last name Norville.
Details of Disappearance
Annis was last seen near Clear Creek Road in Crestview, Florida on July 12, 2020. She was homeless at the time of her disappearance, but kept in close touch with family, talking to her mother on the phone almost every day.
On the day of her disappearance, Annis called her mother and said she didn't like the people she was staying with, because "something shady is going on" and she did not feel safe. Her mother suggested she call back in the morning and they'd decide what to do about the situation.
Annis has never been heard from again, and she left behind the backpack of clothes she normally carried with her everywhere. She left behind three children. Her mother stated in spite of her mental health issue and her substance abuse history, it's not like her to drop out of sight without warning.
Her case remains unsolved.
- Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office 850-651-7410
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 15, 2022; casefile added.