Stacy Lynn Carson
Carson, circa 2004
- Missing Since 02/01/2004
- Missing From Killeen, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/22/1984 (38)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 120 pounds
- Medical Conditions Carson suffers from bipolar disorder.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Carson smoked cigarettes at the time of her disappearance. She wears eyeglasses and contact lenses and she has overlapping teeth, and she has a tattoo of a rose somewhere on her body, possibly on her shoulder. Carson may use the last names Holmes and/or Miller. She has multiple ear piercings and may have a pierced nose and/or navel.
Details of Disappearance
Carson was last seen in Killeen, Texas on February 1, 2004. She has never been heard from again. She is originally from Chehalis, Washington and had moved to Killeen about a year and a half before she disappeared. She also stayed in the Copperas Cove, Texas area.
Carson enjoys singing, particularly country music songs. Few details are available in her case.
- Killeen Police Department 254-501-8860
Updated 6 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 21, 2022; two pictures added.