Stephanie Ann Drnovsek
Drnovsek, circa 1975 (nine years prior to her disappearance; more recent photos are unavailable)
- Missing Since 09/05/1984
- Missing From Lakewood, Colorado
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/24/1957 (65)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 120 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Drnovsek has a butterfly tattoo on her abdomen, a tattoo on her left hip, and a hysterectomy scar on her abdomen. She has previously fractured her right femur. She may use the last names Heckel, Henckel and/or Drnousek.
Details of Disappearance
Drnovsek was last seen leaving her residence in the 10600 block of west Virginia Avenue, near south Kipling Street, in Lakewood, Colorado on September 5, 1984. She was driving her live-in boyfriend's vehicle at the time. She has never been heard from again. On September 22, her boyfriend's vehicle was found stripped and abandoned at Colorado Boulevard and Mexico Avenue in Denver, Colorado.
Drnovsek's boyfriend didn't report her missing until September 24, nineteen days after her disappearance and two days after her vehicle was located. It's uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch without warning and foul play is suspected in her disappearance, which remains unsolved.
- Lakewood Police Department 303-987-7536
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 24, 2018; two pictures added.