Stephanie Collette Wallace
Wallace, circa 2005
- Missing Since 01/09/2005
- Missing From Richmond, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'7, 130 - 155 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A sterling silver dolphin necklace.
- Medical Conditions Wallace has a history of cocaine abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Wallace's nickname is Cherry. She is missing her three top front teeth and she has a large cyst on her left wrist.
Details of Disappearance
Wallace was last seen during the evening hours of January 9, 2005 in the 3100 block of 5th Avenue in Richmond, Virginia. She attended a Narcotics Anonymous meeting in Hampton, Virginia between January 7 and January 9, then returned to Richmond.
She left a voice mail message for a relative saying she had arrived home. She has never been heard from again. Family members reported her missing on February 18.
At the time of her disappearance, Wallace lived with her boyfriend and another couple in the 3100 block of Utah Place and frequented the Highland Park area of Richmond. She has previously worked as a housekeeper, construction laborer and landscaper, and has also been involved in prostitution. Her mother stated it was uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning.
Wallace's mother says her daughter hoped to enter drug rehabilitation at the time she went missing. Her case remains unsolved.
- Richmond Police Department
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 4, 2017; picture added, distinguishing characteristics updated.