Stephen Douglas Hamshire
Hamshire, circa 2007
- Missing Since 03/24/2007
- Missing From Silsbee, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/05/1970 (53)
- Age 36 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue t-shirt with the letters "USA" printed on it, blue jeans and white sneakers with the Texas Longhorn symbol on the backs and sides of both shoes.
- Medical Conditions Hamshire is mentally disabled and autistic, and he may be confused or disoriented as a result of his conditions. He requires prescription medication that he doesn't have with him. Hamshire is classified as disabled, but his family stated he is high-functioning.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Hamshire has a birthmark on his right wrist. He appears to be much younger than his actual age. Hamshire may have four to five days' growth of facial hair. His hair was cut in a Beatle style at the time of his disappearance.