Steve Dwayne Broadaway
Broadaway, circa 2006
- Missing Since 02/15/2006
- Missing From Greensboro, North Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/10/1951 (72)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 155 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green flannel shirt, blue jeans, work boots and a light-colored cap.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Broadaway's hair was shoulder-length at the time of his disappearance. He has a tattoo of feathers on his right calf and a tattoo of an eagle on his right shoulder.
Details of Disappearance
Broadaway's wife dropped him off at Moses Cone Hospital in Greensboro, North Carolina on February 16, 2006 so he could visit a friend. His wife was supposed to pick him up later, but he left before she arrived. After he left the hospital, he walked to the now-defunct Becky's Bar & Grill on north Church Street, about a mile from his home. He has never been heard from again.
Broadaway was carrying no more than $20 in cash at the time of his disappearance. Although police can find no evidence of foul play in his disappearance, his family believes he came to harm. His case remains unsolved.
- Greensboro Police Department 336-373-2220
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 14, 2010; picture added, details of disappearance updated.