Steven Craig Browder
Browder, circa 2017
- Missing Since 08/17/2017
- Missing From Jennings, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/02/1967 (56)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 240 pounds
- Medical Conditions Browder suffers from mental illness and is supposed to be taking prescribed medication, but he may not have been taking his medication for some time prior to his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Browder has a birthmark on the inside of his right forearm.
Details of Disappearance
Browder was last seen in Jennings, Missouri on August 17, 2017. He has never been heard from again. His family reported him missing in March 2018, after they were unable to contact him at his apartment in the 8800 block of Lucas and Hunt Road.
Authorities discovered Browder's vehicle had been found abandoned on the Illinois side of the McKinley Bridge; it was towed. The circumstances of his disappearance are unclear and his case remains unsolved.
- St. Louis County Police Department 636-529-8210
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 17, 2018; casefile added.