Steven William Branston
Branston, circa 1996
- Missing Since 10/01/1996
- Missing From Honolulu, Hawaii
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/11/1976 (47)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly a black and white or tie-dyed shirt, jeans or cut-off shorts, sandals and a scarf-type headband.
- Medical Conditions Branston suffers from schizophrenia and was also severely depressed at the time of his disappearance; he may have been suicidal. He was supposed to be taking Risperdal, an anti-psychotic medication, but he quit taking it before he went missing. Branston also has a history of drug abuse. He is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Branston may have a light brown, curly beard. His hair was long at the time of his 1996 disappearance, and he normally wore it pulled back into a ponytail. He smokes cigarettes.