Stuart Edward Savanuck
Savanuck, circa 2016; Savanuck's rented boat
- Missing Since 11/14/2016
- Missing From Jensen Beach, Florida
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/01/1950 (73)
- Age 66 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 180 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Beige 2007 23-foot Parker center-console boat
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Savanuck was last seen in Jensen Beach, Florida on November 14, 2016. He left at 10:00 a.m. in a beige 2007 23-foot Parker center-console boat which he'd rented from Jensen Beach Boat Rentals in the 9800 block of south Ocean Drive. A photo of the boat is posted with this case summary.
He planned to head south to fish for the day and was supposed to return at 5:00 p.m. He never came back, and the authorities were notified that evening.
Savanuck left his rented vehicle behind at the marina. He's described as a seasoned boater who used to own multiple boats. An extensive search of the ocean, covering over 30,000 square miles from Florida to the Bahamas, turned up no sign of him or the boat. Savanuck is presumed drowned.
- St. Lucie County Public Safety Department 772-462-8198
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 24, 2018; casefile added.