Susan Oliver Scott
Scott, circa 1985
- Missing Since 08/17/1985
- Missing From East Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/30/1956 (66)
- Age 29 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 90 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white sweater, jeans and sandals with a one-inch heel.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Scott was last seen on August 7, 1985 at her residence on Berryville Street in East Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She apparently disappeared during the night; her clothes for the next day were found laid out and her alarm clock was set. Authorities believe Scott left her residence of her own accord, but they do not know why.
Scott's vehicle was found in the Amite River Diversion Canal five weeks after her disappearance, with the keys in the ignition. There was no sign of her at the scene and searches of the canal turned up no indication of her whereabouts.
She had two young children at the time of her disappearance; there were in their father's custody. Scott's case remains unsolved and it is unclear what happened to her.
- East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office 225-389-3800
Updated 1 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 15, 2009; date of birth, height, weight and clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics updated.