Escobedo, circa 2018
- Missing Since 08/02/2018
- Missing From Seadrift, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 05/12/1993 (30)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black and white striped maxi dress.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Escobedo's nickname is Suzie. Some agencies refer to her as Suzanna Escobedo-Rodriguez and/or Suzanna Rodriguez. She has a small scar on her upper left arm.
Details of Disappearance
Escobedo was last seen at her mobile home in the 100 block of Loop Road in Seadrift, Texas on August 2, 2018. The last time anyone heard from her was at 1:00 p.m.
Her husband reported her missing at 7:00 p.m. that same day, after he arrived home and found their four-month-old baby alone in the house, drinking from a bottle. Escobedo also left her cellular phone, keys and other belongings behind, and has never been heard from again.
Her family stated she is a loving mother and would not have abandoned her baby and her seven-year-old son. She had worked as a waitress at the La Terraza restaurant, but stopped working after she had her baby. Escobedo was also close to her mother, who was visiting Mexico at the time of her disappearance.
Authorities do not believe she left of her own accord; they think she came to harm. Her case remains unsolved.
- Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office 361-553-4646
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 7, 2019; casefile added.