Tabitha Sue Stevens
Stevens, circa 2016; Tattoos on Stevens's wrists; William Solt
- Missing Since 10/21/2016
- Missing From Nashville, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/27/1995 (27)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 4'1, 120 pounds
- Medical Conditions Stevens is addicted to drugs. She has also been diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, a hormonal disorder.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Stevens's left eyebrow is pierced, her ears are pierced and her nose is pierced between the nostrils. She has a tattoo of the letters "SLM" on the inside of her wrist, a circular tattoo on the inside of her other wrist, a tattoo of a red flower with green leaves on her upper right arm at the shoulder, and a tattoo of a cat's head on her upper left arm at the shoulder.
Details of Disappearance
Stevens was last seen in Nashville, Tennessee on October 21, 2016. At the time of her disappearance, she was staying with her boyfriend, William Solt, in the Mercury Court Apartments. A photo of him is posted with this case summary.
Solt later moved to Oklahoma without Stevens, and was subsequently arrested for using Stevens's benefits card to withdraw all her Social Security payments. Her payments were canceled at this time. The circumstances of Stevens's disappearance are unclear, but there's been no sign of her since 2016.
- Metropolitan Nashville Police Department
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 15, 2019; casefile added.