Tamara Joyce Jackson
Jackson, circa 2008
- Missing Since 04/03/2008
- Missing From Tampa, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/21/1969 (53)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 4'11, 124 pounds
- Medical Conditions Jackson has a history of cocaine abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Jackson is missing her two front teeth. She has dentures, but she wasn't wearing them at the time of her disappearance. She has a tattoo of a heart on her left arm and a tattoo of the letter "T" on her right arm. Jackson may go by the nickname Tammy or her middle name, Joyce, and she may spell her name "Tamarra," "Tammara" or "Tammra." She may use the aliases Cindy Joyce Cox, Gracie Lee Jackson, Tammy Lee Jackson, Tammy J. Jenkins, Connie Liong, Tiffany Mills, Gracie Jackson Smith, Gracie Lee Smith, Tamara Jackson Smith and/or Tamara Joyce Smith.
Details of Disappearance
Jackson was last seen in Tampa, Florida on April 3, 2008. At 5:00 p.m., when her boyfriend came home from work to their shared residence on Ballast Point Boulevard, she was gone. She has never been heard from again. Her boyfriend reported her missing on April 7.
Jackson left behind her dentures and her car. Several days after her disappearance, her boyfriend attempted suicide. He was rescued without serious injury and was hospitalized. Authorities don't believe his suicide attempt is connected to Jackson's disappearance, however.
Jackson has a history of cocaine abuse, and she's been arrested several times on drug charges. She has previously lived in Mississippi. Her case remains unsolved.
- Cocoa Police Department
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 25, 2010; picture added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.