Tamera Sue Kingery
Kingery, circa 2014
- Missing Since 09/20/2014
- Missing From North Augusta, South Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/13/1977 (46)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'4, 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light-colored shirt, dark-colored pants or blue jeans, a wedding ring, and bracelets on her left wrist. Carrying a Hard Rock Cafe backpack.
- Medical Conditions Kingery suffers from depression and was taking antidepressant medication at the time of her disappearance. According to her husband, prior to her disappearance she tried to take her own life.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Kingery has a scar on her left wrist and scars on both sides of her upper chest. Her ears are pierced. Her nickname is Tammy, and some agencies refer to her as Tamera Russell Kingery.
Details of Disappearance
Kingery was last seen in North Augusta, South Carolina on September 20, 2014. Her husband left their house on Mealing Road at 10:00 a.m., along with two of their three children, to run errands. When he returned, he found a note saying, "Went for a walk, be back soon. Love you." She left her cellular phone, purse, identification, keys and wallet behind and has never been heard from again.
According to her husband, Kingery doesn't usually take walks. Her husband believes she may have taken her own life; he said she was "unhappy" and had made a recent suicide attempt by taking medication with alcohol. She is considered endangered and her case remains unsolved.
- Edgefield County Sheriff's Office 803-637-7153
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 8, 2019; four pictures added.