Tammy Kay Arthur
Arthur, circa 2018; Some of Arthur's tattoos; Silver Honda Civic Del Sol
- Missing Since 11/09/2018
- Missing From Corpus Christi, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/18/1987 (35)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 4'11, 90 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Silver metallic four-door 2018 Honda Civic Del Sol with the Texas license plate number KWB0872
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Arthur has the following tattoos: a large red star surrounded by smaller different colored stars on her upper right arm at the shoulder, the word "Queen" on the inside of her left wrist, a green clover on the top of her foot, three skulls on her upper left thigh with the names "Austin", "Kylee" and "Mason", and a dark-colored design including small stars on her upper left arm at the shoulder. Photos of some of the tattoos are posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Arthurs disappeared with her boyfriend, Chad Peters. They lived in Corpus Christi, Texas and Peters had a union job as an electrical lineman. He had moved to the area from Ohio a few months earlier. In early November 2018, Arthur told loved ones through text messages that she and Peters were in Laredo, Mexico for his work.
Arthur reported the couple's vehicle, a silver metallic four-door 2018 Honda Civic Del Sol with the Texas license plate number KWB0872, had been stolen with their identification inside it and she planned to go back to Texas. However, without identification it would be difficult or impossible for either she or Peters to travel legally across the border back to the United States. The vehicle theft has not been confirmed, and a photo of it is posted with this case summary.
The FBI reported that the couple was seen crossing back and forth from Texas into Mexico, the last crossing being into Mexico on November 7, and appeared to be moving to Mexico because in the video of their crossing, the car was full of their belongings. However, when Tammy called her children's stepmother on November 9, she said she was in Bruni, Texas. The November 9 call was the last time anyone heard from either her or Peters.
The circumstances of the couple's disappearances are unclear and their families stated it made no sense for them to go missing; they are afraid for their safety.
- Corpus Christi Police Department 361-886-2802
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 1, 2019; casefile added.