Tammy Lee Jovaag
Jovaag, circa 2015
- Missing Since 06/30/2015
- Missing From Holcome, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/23/1959 (63)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light-colored zip-up sweat jacket, a dark-colored shirt, light blue jeans and hiking boots.
- Medical Conditions Jovaag is an insulin-dependent diabetic and doesn't have her medication with her. She was depressed at the time of her disappearance and drinking heavily.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Jovaag's ears are pierced. She has a scar shaped like a backwards L on her forehead.
Details of Disappearance
Jovaag was last seen in Holcombe, Wisconsin at 11:00 a.m. on June 30, 2015. She didn't have a vehicle and typically walked to get places. The surveillance video at a gas station near her residence showed her walking in the direction of home, and a neighbor saw her near the end of her driveway. She has never been heard from again.
An extensive search of the area turned up no indication of Jovaag's whereabouts. Authorities don't believe she is still alive, but foul play is not suspected in her case.
- Chippewa County Sheriff's Office 715-726-7715
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 31, 2019; clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics updated.