Teekah Latres Lewis
Teekah, circa 1999; Age-progression to age 17 (circa 2013); Vehicle similar to the one seen in the vicinity of where Teekah was last seen
- Missing Since 01/23/1999
- Missing From Tacoma, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Black, Native American, White
- Date of Birth 07/04/1996 (25)
- Age 2 years old
- Height and Weight 3'0, 35 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green Tweety Bird sweatshirt or t-shirt, white sweatpants and black and white Air Jordan sneakers, hair pulled into ponytails. Carrying a clear purse with a fish design, containing Starburst candies.
- Medical Conditions Teekah is asthmatic and requires medical supervision, as well as usage of an inhaler and/or ventilator. Teekah received medical care prior to her 1999 disappearance at Indian Health Practioners in Puyallup, Washington, a nationwide clinic available for Native Americans.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Maroon four-door late 1980s or early 1990s model Pontiac Grand Am with dark-tinted windows and a large spoiler
- Distinguishing Characteristics Multiracial female. Black hair, brown eyes. Teekah is of African-American, Caucasian and Native American descent. She has a large birthmark on her left buttock and red natural highlights in her hair. She has patches of light discoloration on her face and the left side of her buttocks as the result of eczema. Teekah has facial dimples, and pierced ears.