Tellie Jo Simmons
Simmons, circa 2013; Tattoo on Simmons's arm at the shoulder
- Missing Since 12/25/2013
- Missing From Mendocino County, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/13/1983 (39)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 135 pounds
- Medical Conditions Simmons was involved with drugs at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Simmons may use the last name Myers. Her ears are pierced. She has a tattoo on her upper arm at the shoulder; a photo of it is posted with this case summary. She also has a tattoo of several leaves and three or four purple flowers extending up the back of her calf.
Details of Disappearance
Simmons's family last heard from her sometime around Christmas 2013 in Mendocino County, California. At the time she was transient and frequented the Laytonville and Comptche, California areas. She has never been heard from again and her cellular phone was disconnected. Her family reported her missing on January 14, 2014.
Simmons associated with drug users, and her mother believes she may have met with foul play at the hands of people involved with methamphetamine. Few details are available in her case.
- Mendocino County Sheriff's Office 707-234-2100
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 17, 2019; distinguishing characteristics updated.