Niholimbele, circa 2017; Some of Niholimbele's tattoos
- Missing Since 08/30/2017
- Missing From Phoenix, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'8, 125 - 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt and dark blue jogging pants, possibly cut off at the knees. Carrying a dark-colored backpack.
- Medical Conditions Niholimbele started showing signs of mental illness, including anger issues, mood swings and delusions, beginning when he was about twelve or thirteen years old. In young adulthood he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and prescribed medication. He functioned well when he was taking his medicine, but he didn't take it consistently. During the periods when he was not taking his medication, Niholimbele would often become hospitalized or get arrested.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Niholimbele may use the last names Musengesenge and/or Sibomana. He has a mole on his forehead above his eyebrow, and numerous tattoos on his neck, chest, arms, hand and legs; photos of some of them are posted with this case summary. The tattoos include the name "Felista" on his right wrist, the name "Jean Angel" on his right forearm, the word "Family" on his right arm, and the name "Mathias" on his left wrist.