Terra Lynn Trunick
Trunick, circa 2021; Trunick's tattoo; Scars on Trunick's wrist
- Missing Since 01/11/2021
- Missing From Santa Rosa, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/11/1992 (30)
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions Trunick has a history of drug abuse and also suffers from bipolar disorder. She had been clean and sober in a recovery program for about two years prior to her disappearance, but relapsed in August 2020 and was hospitalized twice for overdoses in the ensuing months. She was also off her psychiatric medication, and may have been paranoid and delusional as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Trunick has a tattoo of a butterfly on her left shoulder. She has multiple linear scars on the isnide of her wrist. Photos of the tattoo and scars are posted with this case summary. Trunick's nickname is T-Boo. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Trunick was last seen in the 2700 block of Santa Rosa Avenue near Yolanda Avenue in Santa Rosa, California on January 11, 2021. A man stated he saw her sitting on the curb outside a liquor store and she borrowed his cellular phone to make a series of calls. This man is the last person to see her; she has never been heard from again.
Due to Trunick's medical history, she's considered to be at risk. She had no car or money at the time of her disappearance, and it's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. The man whose phone she borrowed is a convicted rapist and was investigated as a possible suspect, but he hasn't been designated a suspect or publicly named. Trunick's case remains unsolved.
- Santa Rosa Police Department 707-543-3605
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 28, 2022; casefile added.