Terri Ann Fourcher
Fourcher, circa 1996
- Missing Since 08/01/1996
- Missing From Reno, Nevada
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/31/1967 (55)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 115 - 130 pounds
- Medical Conditions Fourcher has been diagnosed with Hepatitis C.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Fourcher's ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Fourcher was last seen leaving a the Flamingo Hilton Hotel in downtown Reno, Nevada. She was supposed to go on a date with a man who is now wanted by the police for questioning about her disappearance. She left the majority of her personal belongings behind when she disappeared.
Fourcher has family ties in Oregon, California, and North Carolina. She was reportedly involved with drugs and prostitution in 1996. Her case remains unsolved.
- Reno Police Department 775-334-2188
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 11, 2004.