Terri Anne Ackerman
Ackerman, circa 2018; Some of Ackerman's tattoos
- Missing Since 08/23/2018
- Missing From Lochbuie, Colorado
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/20/1962 (59)
- Age 56 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A teal short-sleeved shirt, light blue jeans, a gold wedding band and a hair clip.
- Medical Conditions Ackerman suffers from bipolar disorder and anxiety. She becomes confused easily as a result of her condition, particularly if she's not taking her medication as directed. According to her daughter, Ackerman's mental health was "manageable" at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, hazel eyes. Ackerman's ears are pierced. She has the following tattoos: an orange, yellow and red fairy or angel on her back, baby footprints on the side of her chest, a band with two feathers on her left upper arm, a baby with wings on her left lower arm, a colorful full sleeve with fairies and leaves on her right arm, and tattoos on each calf. Photos of some of her tattoos are posted with this case summary.