Terri Lynn Fregia
Fregia, circa 1989
- Missing Since 06/01/1989
- Missing From Tarkington, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/20/1965 (57)
- Age 23 - 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 160 pounds
- Medical Conditions Fregia may have had a drug problem at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Fregia has a crescent-shaped scar on her cheek, and she is right-handed. She may use the last names Barrier, Metz and/or Riley.
Details of Disappearance
Fregia was last seen in Tarkington, Texas sometime during the summer of 1989. She has never been heard from again. She was reported missing, but for unclear reasons her missing persons report wasn't entered into the sheriff's office computer database until 2013.
Fregia may have been living in Louisiana at the tiem of her disappearance. She had previously lived in Louisiana and Mississippi, and had been married at least twice and had three children. For a time she lived in the Hull, Texas area; another time, she lived with relatives and worked as an exotic dancer at the Tonga Club in Beaumont, Texas. According to two of her ex-husbands, she had a drug problem.
When she disappeared in 1989, Fregia left her driver's license, her cat, her car, her clothing and other belongings behind at a relative's home. Although little evidence is available in her disappearance, because of the passage of time without contact, foul play is suspected in her case. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- Liberty County Sheriff’s Office 936-336-4500
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 21, 2023; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.