Terry Lynn Hattaway
Hattaway, circa 2000
- Missing Since 04/19/2000
- Missing From Pensacola, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/11/1953 (69)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Hattaway suffers from schizophrenia and anxiety. He takes prescribed medications to control his conditions.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Hattaway's hair was shoulder-length at the time of his disappearance. He has a mustache. He smoked cigarettes at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Hattaway was last seen at his home in the 700 block of north 79th Avenue in Pensacola, Florida on April 19, 2000. A friend stopped by his residence at 4:00 p.m. and he was fine then, and Hattaway's young daughter called the house and spoke to him soon afterward. Three hours later, his family realized he was missing. He left his cigarettes, lighter, wallet and other belongings at his residence.
A person matching Hattaway's description was seeing acting oddly in the vicinity of Fairfield and 72nd Avenue, but it wasn't confirmed that this was him. He has never been heard from again.
Hattaway kept a very strict schedule at the time of his disappearance, and always kept his appointments. His family realized there was something wrong after he didn't pick up his paycheck from work. His case remains unsolved.
- Escambia County Sheriff's Office 850-436-9199
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 17, 2018; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.