Theresa Ann Bolden
Bolden, circa 2004
- Missing Since 05/14/2004
- Missing From Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 09/20/1964 (58)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'9, 100 pounds
- Medical Conditions Bolden suffers from severe medical problems and may need medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Bolden has a scar on her neck. She may spell her name "Teresa," "Therasa," "Thereasa" and/or "Thersa" and she may use the middle initial T.
Details of Disappearance
Bolden was last seen in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on May 14, 2004. She has never been heard from again. She has a criminal history dating back to the 1980s, mostly for drug-related charges, and was released from custody just two months before her disappearance after she served a one-year sentence for cocaine possession.
Bolden frequented the 2700 blocks of west Sunrise Boulevard and northwest 14th Street at the time of her disappearance. Few details are available in her case.
- Broward County Sheriff's Office 954-493-8477
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 5, 2018; picture added.