Theresa Maynette Maxwell
Maxwell, circa 2002
- Missing Since 12/28/2002
- Missing From Hilliard, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/28/1958 (64)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'8, 140 - 152 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue pullover shirt, blue denim shorts and black flip-flops.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, green/hazel eyes. Maxwell has a scar on her right leg above her knee.
Details of Disappearance
Maxwell was last seen in Hilliard, Florida on December 28, 2002, her forty-fourth birthday, at a Patriot Rentals unit on Testone Lane. She has never been heard from again. Her roommate reported her missing on April 2, 2003. He told police she had been living with him for several months prior to her disappearance, and that when she needed money she would work as a prostitute on U.S. 1 in Hilliard.
Police got information that Maxwell was suffering from cancer and had gone to a hospital in DeFuniak Springs, Florida for treatment, but the lead didn't pan out. She did have doctor's appointments scheduled for after her disappearance and never showed up for them. The circumstances of her disappearance are unclear.
- Nassau County Sheriff's Office 904-225-5174
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 6, 2018; casefile added.