Thomas Clyde Pittman
Pittman, circa 2017
- Missing Since 05/18/2017
- Missing From Huntington, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/27/1961 (61)
- Age 55 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray and white t-shirt, tan shorts and camouflage-print hiking boots.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Pittman's nickname is Tom.
Details of Disappearance
Pittman was last seen in the 900 block of Lloyd Walker Road in a rural area near Huntington, Texas on May 18, 2017. He was staying there with friends. He told his friends he was going to walk back to the camp house. He has never been heard from again.
Pittman was in the process of moving out of the camp house at the time of his disappearance; his mother was sick and he planned to move into her home to help his twin brother care for her. His car was found parked in front of the house with his keys in the ignition, his cellular phone charging, his cigarettes in the console, and other belongings left behind.
Pittman's family doesn't believe he would have abandoned his mother, and they stated it was uncharacteristic of him to leave his keys, phone and cigarettes in his truck. Shortly after his disappearance, Pittman's mother died. He is gay and his family believes he may have been the victim of a hate crime. Foul play is possible in his disappearance, which remains unsolved.
- Angelina County Sheriff’s Office 936-634-3331
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 5, 2022; picture added.