Timothy Allen Lamb
Lamb, circa 2005
- Missing Since 06/01/2005
- Missing From Molino, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/11/1970 (52)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 200 pounds
- Medical Conditions Lamb is legally blind and has developmental disabilities and a heart condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Lamb left his mother's home in 2003 and stayed with various friends after that. His family relationships were strained, with little communication between the relatives. The last confirmed contact he had with a relative was in 2004.
Lamb's family tried to find him in 2016, but came to realize no one had seen or heard from him in over a decade. Police were able to trace him to an address off State Road 97 in Molino, Florida in June 2005; this is the last sign of him.
Lamb, who attended Tate High School, cannot drive and has never held a job. It's possible he's still in the Molino area. His case remains unsolved.
- Escambia County Sheriff's Department 850-433-7867
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 23, 2017; casefile added.