Timothy Clayton Crissman
Crissman, circa 1996
- Missing Since 08/10/1996
- Missing From Armstrong County, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/05/1957 (66)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 200 pounds
- Medical Conditions Crissman has multiple sclerosis. He may have been suicidal at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Crissman's left leg is scarred and approximately two inches shorter than his right leg as the result of a motorcycle accident. He may have a beard.
Details of Disappearance
Crissman was last seen at his farm in Armstrong County, Pennsylvania sometime between August 10 and November 3, 1996. He was involved in a traffic accident a few days before his disappearance, and had also ended his relationship with his girlfriend. He has never been heard from again. Crissman's case remains unsolved.
- Pennsylvania State Police 724-543-2011
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 19, 2005.