Timothy Darrell Case
Case, circa 2003
- Missing Since 05/01/2003
- Missing From Boulder, Colorado
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/02/1951 (72)
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Case suffers from deep vein thrombosis. He may need a cane or a wheelchair for mobility.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, hazel eyes. Case may use the last names Mell and/or Miller. His front teeth are missing and his other teeth are yellowed, and he has unusually small hands. One of his legs is swollen and discolored at the ankle due to deep vein thrombosis. Case has a patchy birthmark on or near his elbow and one ear is pierced. He may have a beard.
Details of Disappearance
Case's family last had contact with him sometime in May 2003. He was living in Boulder, Colorado at the time. He has never been heard from again. His brother reported him missing after over two years passed without contact. Few details are available in Case's disappearance.
- Boulder Police Department 303-441-3330
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 30, 2016; picture added, distinguishing characteristics and medical conditions updated.