Timothy Patrick Cullen
Cullen, circa 2018; Tattoos on Cullen's forearms; Shaine Roberts
- Missing Since 01/22/2018
- Missing From Largo, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/07/1993 (29)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 6'5, 200 pounds
- Medical Conditions Cullen suffers from high-functioning autism, also called Asperger's Syndrome.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Black two-door 1999 Honda Civic with the Florida license plate number IXNJ51 (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Cullen had a thin goatee at the time of his disappearance. He has multiple tattoos, including a Celtic cross on his left forearm and the words "Believe the impossible" in script on his right forearm. Photos of these tattoos are posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Cullen was last seen at his home in the 500 block of 7th Ave northeast in Largo, Florida on January 22, 2018. He has never been heard from again.
On February 5, his black two-door 1999 Honda Civic with the Florida license plate number IXNJ51 was found abandoned at Royal Breeze Apartments. The vehicle was tagged for towing that day, and a couple of days later it was moved a few spots over, the windows were rolled halfway down and the the towing tag and license plates were removed. No one at the apartment complex recalled seeing Cullen.
Shaine Donovan Roberts, a known gang member and drug dealer, was the last person to see Cullen prior to his disappearance, and he left Florida after Cullen went missing. A photo of Roberts is posted with this case summary. In April 2018, he and another man shot and killed each other in a hotel in Decatur, Georgia. He is still considered a person of interest in Cullen's case.
Because of Cullen's autism, he is considered to be at risk. His disappearance remains unsolved.
- Largo Police Department 727-586-7480
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 25, 2019; casefile added.