Timothy Scott Parry
Parry, circa 1989
- Missing Since 07/17/1989
- Missing From Cedar City, Utah
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/09/1970 (51)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 90 - 100 pounds
- Medical Conditions Parry suffers from multiple medical conditions and is in great need of medical attention. He has epilepsy, brain damage, Angelman's Syndrome, and porphyria. Angelman's Syndrome, also known as Happy Puppet Syndrome, is a chromosomal disorder characterized by mental disability, developmental delays, sleep disturbance, frequent laughter, a peculiar open-mouthed facial expression, jerky movements, flapping of the hands and a generally happy, contented demeanor. Porphyria is an enzyme deficiency that affects the skin and/or the nervous system. Parry is allergic to most medications, and he may suffer from memory loss.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Parry has burn scars on the palms of both hands, and he may have a birthmark on the inside of his thigh. His face peels under his eyes and his brow ridge protrudes. When he is frightened, Parry will scream and shake his hands. His nickname is Tim.