Tina May Stadig
Stadig, circa 2017
- Missing Since 05/28/2017
- Missing From Skowhegan, Maine
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/25/1976 (46)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A flannel shirt and blue jeans. Carrying a blue backpack and a backpack or trash bag with her belongings.
- Medical Conditions Stadig suffers from severe mental illness, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder, and may be paranoid as a result of her conditions. She also has substance abuse problems.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Stadig has the following tattoos: a cross on her forearm, party dots on her left wrist, a sun and moon on her back, and a heart on her ankle. She may use the alias first name Jen, or Tammy, which is her sister's name.
Details of Disappearance
Stadig disappeared from Skowhegan, Maine on May 28, 2017. She was sighted near the Bangor Area Homeless Shelter on July 10, but hasn't been seen since. She also hasn't accessed her Social Security debit card or any of her other benefits since her disappearance. Few details are available in her case. Her family believes she met with foul play.
- Maine State Police 207-624-7143
- Skowhegan Police Department 207-474-6908
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 28, 2019; distinguishing characteristics and clothing/jewelry description updated.