Tina May Stadig
Stadig, circa 2017
- Missing Since 05/28/2017
- Missing From Skowhegan, Maine
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/25/1976 (47)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A flannel shirt and blue jeans. Carrying a blue backpack and a backpack or trash bag with her belongings.
- Medical Conditions Stadig suffers from severe mental illness, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder, and may be paranoid as a result of her conditions. She also has substance abuse problems.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Stadig has the following tattoos: a cross on her forearm, party dots on her left wrist, a sun and moon on her back, and a heart on her ankle. She may use the alias first name Jen, or Tammy, which is her sister's name.