Humennys, circa 1997
- Missing Since 12/14/1997
- Missing From Polk County, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/27/1972 (51)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A turquoise t-shirt with "Atlanta" imprinted on the side, black jeans and a black leather jacket.
- Associated Vehicle(s) White Dodge Dynasty (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Some agencies give Humennys's last name as Humennyj-Lewis.
Details of Disappearance
Humennys was employed as an exotic dancer at Roxie's in Lake County, Florida in 1997. She was last seen at approximately 3:00 a.m. at the Waffle House restaurant near Interstate 4 and U.S. Highway 27 in the Baseball City area Polk County, Florida on December 14, 1997.
According to witnesses at the eatery, Humennys departed alone driving her white Dodge Dynasty. She has never been seen again.
Her boyfriend told authorities that he became concerned about Humennys and proceeded to search for her when she failed to arrive at the residence they shared later in the morning. Humennys and her boyfriend lived on Laura Court in Davenport, Florida at the time.
Her boyfriend discovered her abandoned vehicle on the shoulder of County Road 54 in Loughman, Florida at approximately 7:30 a.m. the day Humennys vanished. That section of County Road 54 is located west of the Interstate 4 overpass. There was no sign of Humennys at the scene and her boyfriend alerted law enforcement.
Foul play is suspected in Humennys's disappearance, which remains unsolved.
- Polk County Sheriff's Office
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 26, 2008; distinguishing characteristics updated.