Tor Robert Bilet
Bilet, circa 2004; Bilet's truck
- Missing Since 10/22/2004
- Missing From Lewis County, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/18/1983 (40)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9 - 6'0, 198 pounds
- Medical Conditions Bilet was taking medication at the time of his disappearance for unspecified reasons. He may have been disoriented.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Black 1988 Chevrolet truck, which has a white roof, 21-inch chrome wheels, custom Cadillac taillights, a Cadillac Escalade front end, and the Washington license plate number A99356F (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Bilet's head was shaved at the time of his disappearance. He may use the last name Langlie.
Details of Disappearance
Bilet was last seen on October 22, 2004. The previous day, he had left his mother's Woodinville, Washington home to travel to Sisters, Oregon to visit a friend and apply for a job. He was driving his black 1988 Chevrolet truck, which has a white roof, 21-inch chrome wheels, custom Cadillac taillights, a Cadillac Escalade front end, and the Washington license plate number A99356F. A photograph of the vehicle is posted with this case summary.
Bilet called his Oregon friend from a pay phone at 3:00 a.m. on October 22, stating he was lost. He stopped at a Chevron gas station in Morton, Washington to ask for directions, then drove east on Highway 12 to Randle, Washington and turned onto Forest Service Road 25, traveling south.
Witnesses saw Bilet driving on the road about fifteen miles south of Randle. He has never been seen or heard from again. His truck was later found abandoned by people who stole it and stripped it for parts.
Bilet was carrying $500 in cash and a cellular phone when he left on his trip. He used the cellular phone only once on the journey, in Seattle, Washington. His case remains unsolved.
- Lewis County Sheriff's Office 360-748-9286
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 7, 2016; details of disappearance updated.