Tracy Lynn Myers
Myers, circa 2000
- Missing Since 06/25/2000
- Missing From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/11/1979 (44)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 100 - 120 pounds
- Medical Conditions Myers had a problem with drugs, particularly heroin, at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Myers has a scar on her right arm and a mushroom tattooed on her lower abdomen. Her two upper front teeth are badly stained. Myers's nose and nipples are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Myers was last seen getting into a dark green pickup truck in the 3500 block of Kensington Avenue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on June 25, 2000. The driver is described as a man with a dark complexion.
Myers has never been heard from again. She had checked out of a drug treatment center in Kennett Square shortly before her disappearance. She has a history of leaving home without warning, but would always stay in touch with her family. They have not heard from her since her disappearance.
There has been no activity on Myers's Social Security number or her welfare medical cards since her disappearance. Police believe she was taken against her will. Her family believes she may have lived on the streets initially after her disappearance and may have died some time after she was reported missing.
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania police are investigating Myers's disappearance. Her parents moved to that city after she vanished. Her case remains unsolved.
- Upper Darby Police Department 610-734-7688
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 21, 2019; picture added.