Tracy Lynn Winslow

Winslow, circa 2011; Eddie Lee Jackson

  • Missing Since 01/23/2011
  • Missing From Oil City, Louisiana
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Date of Birth 05/12/1980 (44)
  • Age 30 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'2, 172 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, a blue denim jacket, blue jeans and white sneakers.
  • Associated Vehicle(s) Silver 2006 Dodge Charger (accounted for)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Winslow has a burn scar near her left eye, and pierced ears. She has the following tattoos: the word "Biscuit" on her right leg, the name "Eddie" on her right calf, and a flower and a name on her upper arm.

Details of Disappearance

Winslow was last seen in Oil City, Louisiana on January 23, 2011. She had been out with friends the night before, but returned to Oil City at around midnight. Her boyfriend spoke to her on the phone around that time.

Witnesses heard her talking outside the apartment she shared with her mother in the 100 block of north Dickey Street, then the sound of a car driving away. She has never been heard from again. At 2:30 a.m., Winslow's silver 2006 Dodge Charger was found abandoned and burned on the roadside near North Lakeshore and Kuhn's Road. The vehicle had been completely destroyed.

Several days after her disappearance, Eddie Lee "Biscuit" Jackson was charged with second-degree kidnapping and arson in Winslow's case. He and Winslow had lived together for fifteen years and he's the father of her three children, but they had ended their relationship two months before Winslow went missing.

A photograph of Jackson is posted with this case summary. Authorities believe he abducted Winslow from outside her apartment building and then set her car on fire. Cellular phone records placed Jackson in the vicinity of the burning vehicle.

Winslow and Jackson's two oldest children testified against him at his trial in the summer of 2012. They had seen their father beat their mother with a gun and threaten to kill her; that incident precipitated the couple's break-up. One of Winslow's cousins testified that Jackson had sent Winslow threatening text messages and she'd gotten a gun to protect herself.

Jackson maintained his innocence, but he was convicted of all counts in August 2012. The jury deliberated less than two hours before reaching a verdict. He was sentenced to forty years in prison without the possibility of parole.

Winslow's body has never been located, but foul play is suspected in her disappearance due to the circumstances involved.

Investigating Agency

  • Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office 318-675-2170

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 27, 2020; two pictures added.