Tracy Michelle Samuels
Samuels, circa 1993
- Missing Since 02/17/1993
- Missing From Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/04/1968 (54)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 116 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Size 0 to 2 blue jeans, a size 30B or 32B bra, a black down-filled jacket, white roper-style cowboy boots, a watch and a wedding ring. Carrying a purse with personal items.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Dark blue 1988 GMC extended cab pickup truck (accounted for), GMC or Chevrolet flatbed pickup truck
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Samuels wears clear contact lenses. She has a scar on her abdomen and a small dark-colored birthmark on her lower back, and her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Samuels was last seen leaving her pickup truck and getting into another vehicle, a GMC or Chevrolet flatbed pickup truck, outside her apartment at the Cherry Hill apartment complex in the 700 block of west 49th Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma on February 17, 1993. She appeared reluctant to get into the vehicle.
The truck was driven by an unidentified Caucasian male with brown hair and a mustache, wearing a baseball cap. He drove away after Samuels got inside it. She has never been heard from again. At 10:30 p.m. the day after her disappearance, her dark blue 1988 GMC extended cab pickup truck was found at an apartment complex in the 4800 block of south Jackson Avenue.
Samuels may have been taken against her will. She resided with her husband and two children in Glenpool, a suburb of Tulsa, in 1993. She left her children in the care of their grandparents at 11:00 a.m. the day of her disappearance.
She said she had a job interview but didn't say what kind of job it was for or where the interview would take place. She was apparently carrying a large sum of cash at the time of her disappearance.
Samuels and her husband were involved with cocaine in 1993. Her parents describe her as a responsible mother who wouldn't have abandoned her son and daughter. She disappeared just a few days before her daughter's birthday. Foul play is suspected in her case. Both Glenpool and Tulsa police are investigating.
- Glenpool Police Department 918-322-8110
- Tulsa Police Department 918-596-9222
Updated 9 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 13, 2019; distinguishing characteristics and clothing/jewelry description updated.