Tremaine Michael Peek
Peek, circa 2005
- Missing Since 11/19/2007
- Missing From Cocoa, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 05/15/1989 (34)
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 145 - 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Dark-colored pants and no shirt.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, light brown eyes. Peek has the following tattoos: the letters "BBE" on his right arm, the word "FLORIDA" on the inside of his right arm, the word "BOY" on the inside of his left arm, and the phrases "SHORT DAYS" and "LONE NIGHTS" on his left arm.
Details of Disappearance
Peek was last seen at his apartment in the 1300 block of north Fiske Boulevard Cocoa, Florida on November 19, 2007.
A neighbor heard a gunshot and saw Peek being removed from his residence. Peek's girlfriend was on the phone with him at the time and overheard him arguing with his roommates, then a sound like a gunshot. He has never been heard from again.
When Peek's girlfriend went back to his apartment, one of his roommates told her they had argued and he had taken Peek to Wuesthoff Medical Center in Rockledge, Florida. His family later learned that he had not, in fact, been admitted there or to any other local hospital, and so they notified the police.
A witness reported seeing two men dragging a rolled-up carpet down the steps of Peek's apartment complex awhile a woman wiped the steps behind them as they went down.
Foul play is suspected in Peek's disappearance due to the circumstances involved; his disappearance has been classified as a homicide.
- Cocoa Police Department 321-639-7620
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 14, 2015; details of disappearance updated.