Alcantar, circa 2007
- Missing Since 02/02/2007
- Missing From Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Age 55 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'9, 198 pounds
- Medical Conditions Alcantar has an unspecified mental condition and takes medication for it. He left his medicine behind.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Gray hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Alcantar was last seen in Las Cruces, New Mexico on February 2, 2007. His wife stated he left the house at 10:00 p.m., without his medication, and never returned. He doesn't own a vehicle and left on foot. He has never been heard from again.
At the time of his disappearance, Alcantar's wife suspected he was having an affair with another woman. Police located and interviewed this woman, who told them Alcantar had been mistreated by his family both physically and mentally. She thought he might have gone to Mexico. A relative told authorities Alcantar may be living in Deming, New Mexico, an hour from Las Cruces.
Foul play is not suspected in Alcantar's disappearance, but it remains unsolved.
- Las Cruces Police Department 575-312-2072
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 21, 2018; casefile added.