Vickie Ramona Baliel
Above Images: Baliel, circa 1997
- Missing Since 08/24/1997
- Missing From Hemet, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/23/1957 (66)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'5, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white shirt and white shorts.
- Medical Conditions Baliel suffers from depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, and high ammonia levels in her liver. She is required to take medications to control her conditions. She may be disoriented without her prescriptions or even fall into a coma.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Graying brown hair, brown eyes. Baliel's left little toe protrudes from her foot. She wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Baliel was last seen at her home in the 100 block of West Central Avenue in Hemet, California on August 24, 1997. She left her home on foot at 9:00 p.m. and never returned. She has never been heard from again. Baliel vanished under suspicious circumstances, but few details are available in her case.
- Hemet Police Department 909-765-2400
Updated2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 7, 2005.