Victoria Anne Cotton
Cotton, circa 2006
- Missing Since 07/15/2006
- Missing From Goleta, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/07/1955 (66)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'7, 115 - 145 pounds
- Medical Conditions Cotton suffered from a near-fatal case of bacterial meningitis in 1986 and developed a brain abscess. She underwent several brain surgeries to correct the problem, but it left her disabled. She has significant problems with short-term memory as well as other cognitive issues, and she sometimes loses her balance while walking. Cotton's intelligence is not impaired and she is able to live independently, but she is considered to be at risk because of her condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Cotton's nickname is Vicky (sometimes spelled "Vickie"). She wears eyeglasses with plastic frames. She has a small mole on the upper left corner of her mouth and a scar on her hip from hip replacement surgery.