Vincent Bernard Jurus
Jurus, circa 2000
- Missing Since 05/01/2000
- Missing From Fort Myers, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/05/1960 (63)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 150 pounds
- Medical Conditions Jurus is a severe alcoholic and also suffers from psychotic episodes. He may be in need of medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Light brown hair, hazel eyes. Jurus has a large scar extending down his leg from his knee. His teeth are worn down from grinding. His nickname is Vinny.
Details of Disappearance
Jurus was last seen in the 100 block of Falkirk Street in Fort Myers, Florida on May 1, 2000. He has never been heard from again. Jurus lived part time in Florida and part time in Indiana at the time of his disappearance. Since he went missing he hasn't picked up his mail in Indiana. His case remains unsolved.
- Lee County Sheriff's Office 239-477-1100
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 22, 2011; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.